1. Delmon Young -- this was automatic
2. Evan Longoria
3. Reid Brignac
4. Jeff Niemann -- so far, I'm 4-for-5
5. Jake McGee -- oops. I fully admit I don't know a lot about the lower-level guys. McGee was at low-A this year.
6. Elijah Dukes
7. Wade Davis
8. Matt Walker -- another oops
9. Jeremy Hellickson
10. Joel Guzman -- honestly, I discounted Guzman based on the .193 average he posted at Durham after coming over from the Dodgers. Baseball America lists him as a of/1b/3b, not that he's that great at any of the three.
The three I ranked that didn't land on BA's top 10 were Mitch Talbot, Juan Salas and Shawn Riggans. I had Talbot second, Salas ninth and Riggans 10th.