Sunday, April 01, 2012

Your 2012 Bowling Green Hot Rods

Pitchers -- Andrew Bellatti, Ryan Carpenter, Charlie Cononie, Chris Floethe, Roberto Gomez, Austin Hubbard, Parker Markel, Jason McEachern, Jacob Partridge, Felipe Rivero, Trevor Shull, Stayton Thomas
Catchers -- Matt Rice, Alejandro Segovia
Infielders -- Ryan Brett, Tyler Goeddel, Jake Hager, Jeff Malm, Taylor Motter, Juniel Querecuto, Cameron Seitzer
Outfielders -- Joel Caminero, Kes Carter, Todd Glaesmann, Drew Vettleson
Disabled list -- RHP Jairo De La Rosa, RHP Lenny Linsky (staying in Port Charlotte)


wks said...

Do you know what happened with Woodall going to BG and then he wasn't? Thanks

Stacy Long said...

I didn't realize he wasn't on the list until today. I talked to Woodall on Friday (I think it was Friday) and he sounded like he'd been told it was Bowling Green. I know I saw him Friday while I was waiting to talk to Taylor Guerrieri.