Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hear ye, hear ye: Help with my All-Star vote

I at least hope I fret over my Southern League All-Star vote more than I should. At the end of it, I always think to myself that there are several other voters to overcome my incompetence.

I've compiled by initial ballot (20 players per division). I'll let it simmer for a few days before submitting it, just in case something catches my attention.

The ballot is due Friday, so let's hear from you. You have until Wednesday night to pitch your nominations and then I'll reveal my initial vote. You'll have another 24 hours to convince me where I'm wrong.

FYI: I currently have just two Biscuits listed, though I'm contemplating a third.
Also FYI: No Trevor Bauer votes allowed. The league's rule is a player has to be in the league on May 17 to be eligible. Bauer was gone.

No comments: