Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How I voted -- North edition

Here's who received my vote for the Southern League's North Division All-Stars. I guess I picked pretty well. I missed on two. I didn't have Tennessee's Matt Craig on my list, but I did vote for Chattanooga pitcher Richie Gardner.

Catcher (2)
Lou Palmisano, Huntsville
Ryan Hanigan, Chattanooga
First base
Steve Sollmann, Huntsville
Second base
Drew Anderson, Chattanooga
Third base
Lee Mitchell, Carolina
Shortstop
Chase Lambin, Carolina
Outfielder (4)
Josh Kroeger, Tennessee
Brendan Katin, Huntsville
Jorge Cortes, Tennessee
Prentice Redman, West Tenn
DH
Jake Fox, Tennessee
Infield utility
Matt Tuiasosopo, West Tenn
Outfield utility
Sam Fuld, Tennessee

Starting pitcher (2)
Mark Holliman, Tennessee (decision made before Thursday’s no-hitter)
Manny Parra, Huntsville
Pitcher (2)
Richie Gardner, Chattanooga
Geoffrey Jones, Tennessee
Reliever
Mark DiFelice, Huntsville
Closer
Marino Salas, Huntsville

No comments: